Jul 8, 2009

greatest show on earth


Ever since I was born, Daddy has been the best father you could ever imagined & I just wanted to say, that I love him.. So much!!
.: mata sembab bukan sebab nangis byk, tp sebab tido kol 5. haih...

In Our Darkest Hour
In My Deepest Despair
Will You Still Care?
Will You Be There?
In My Trials
And My Tripulations
Through Our Doubts
And Frustrations
In My Violence
In My Turbulence
Through My Fear
And My Confessions
In My Anguish And My Pain
Through My Joy And My Sorrow
In The Promise Of Another Tomorrow
I'll Never Let You Part
For You're Always In My Heart.

4 comments:

Siti Nornadiah said...

sedey gila..

Unknown said...

*lap mata lap mata..

tido kol brp mlm td?

Siti Nornadiah said...

dengar kat radio pagi tadi jer..

then tgk kat Yahoo..kehkeh..:P

Unknown said...

aceh~
igtkan tgk mlm td..
taper2 mlm ni ada lg..
kol 10 suku..
hehe..