Jan 26, 2010

My Valentine’s Day

Never celebrate it but for the sake of free tix, here's my fantasy date with the Lord of Punk'd.. Yes, you got that right.. Who else, yes... YOU, Ash! *Perasan konon Ashton Kutcher nak baca blog kau!! Demi, pinjam laki hang sat... 

Some girls like Mr. Nice Guy, but I guess I'm more into Bad Boys. Maybe they have some 'adrenaline-rush' kinda thing that could make my life a bit like a roller coaster???

Anyways, I'm here to talk about my dream (LITERALLY) date with Ashton. Since he's really well-known in pranking others, I have to be extra carefull myself from the moment I step out of the house. Even I hope he'll rest the day for me..

Valentine is a special day.. If I only have 1 day to spend with him, I'll plan to spend it alllll day. Yes, from AM to PM. And since our dearest Mr. Kutcher here is a very very budak bandar, I think I should bring him closer to nature.

Right after I sit beside him in the Hummer, we'll head straight to Tanjung Karang where we'll be joining a pakcik & makcik for tuai padi antara masak... esok jangannnn -bzztttt! stop the music pls! Ok, we'll be helping them membanting padi. But since it's still February, so we'll just help them planting the seeds.

Ohh it's gonna be fun seeing him in the fields with the triangle hat and seluar senteng! hahaha!! I'll throw him some pacat (or i'll just ask pakcik to throw them to him!) just to see if he screams like a sissy! Before we head back to town, I'll make sure we have some brunch in the hut in the middle of the paddy fields. And during our way to tumpang mandi air perigi at rumah pakcik, I'll push him into the field from the 'batas sawah'!!

He must be soooo exhausted, so I'll drive the Hummer on the way back and let him take some nap. In the mean time, I'll make sure I snap some precious pictures of him dozing off.. ;)  We'll stop by Kota Melawati for some sightseeing and lunch under a tree down the hill.. Of course without all the monkeys~

Once we reach the city, we'll head to Menara KL. Blindfold him in the elevator and bring him to the open deck and let him feel the wind that blows his hair everywhere! Once he open up his eyes, he'll see that I'm ready for a jump!

"You jump, I jump!" As we ready for our free fall ride after watching sunset at the deck~



Once we safe on the ground, we'll head back to the elevator for our romantic dinner at the Revolving Restaurant, enjoying KL night sky. And not to forget, a dance would do no harm (if we can still feel our feet!). By 12 midnight, we'll watch Tower Lightning - a light & sound show from Menara KL.

If I get an extra 1 more night with him, *hepppp!! don't think 'other things' yea.... I'd love to bring him for a ride down the river to Kg Kuantan for fireflies watch. Then we can proceed for IKAN BAKAR!!!!

Ok, I'll better stop before 'Ashton' serik turun Malaya!!!

So there! My 'fantasy-never-come-true-dream' of a special Valentine.. It's all about fun with nature. And answering your question, of course I'll be super excited spending time with him. And make sure he adds me on his FB - not as a fan of course.. bwahahahah!!! (so I can tag him to the pix of him dozing off in the Hummer). No Ash, I don't tweet. Sorry...


Lucky Ash - or me??



And to all my friends & hughey.. please don't hate me.. This post is all because of this: 


4 comments:

Mieza vs Rory said...

erkkkkk...seb bek...

Unknown said...

ape yg seb bek nyer wei??

Siti Nornadiah said...

contest nuffnang ke ape ini?

Unknown said...

haah.. hehehe...