Oct 20, 2010

Trivia

Browsing my favourite magz, I found this trivia list. Being a lazy-bum, i 'challenge' myself to answer them.

Describe your design style in 3 words.
I-love-colours!

What is your favourite word?
Office: Cheque!!
Outside office: wei

What is your least favourite word?
Re-do

If you were not a graphic designer, what would you become?
Jurutaip (Refer here)

My motto is...
Shit happens, so does miracle.

My favourite quote is...
Kata-kata tu satu doa...

If I die, I would like to...
err go to heaven?

Your favourite place in the world is...
If i tell you this, would you come & make it yours? hehe.. kidding...
Actually, i dun have any..  huhu! From all the lovely places I've been to, I just can't decide which is the best... Maybe my soon-to-be-new-house-which-i-dunno-when-it's-gonna-be-mine!

Five things you cannot live without in an isolated island
Termasuk makanan x?? Hmph..
  • reading material
  • solar powered ipod (ceh, mcm ada!!)
  • Hang Kebun ("Cangkul pun cangkul lah!")
  • mess kit
  • bedsheet (bleh buat as khemah, selimut, payung, etc)

    Five good things about the city/town you live in.
    • reasonable distance to kl/pj/N9/melaka/karak-bound
    • easy access to all major highways
    • mom's family resides here, and more of dad's family moved here. (like u care!)
    • it's an old town gearing up to new development but still keeping it's classics.
    • kfc-mcD-kennyrogers-sushiking-bbqchicken-iceblog-kopitiams-dunkin-baskin-ampangbowl-tgv-gsc-bigapple-blablabla

    1 comment:

    cikedidoo said...

    byknya senarai fast food. gemok la akak aku sorang ni...