Feb 13, 2013

me? bipolar? lol

in our lives, there's at least 1 name that we despise. and it doesn't have to be our ex. - anonymous

i never hated my exes' names. though i hated them once for leaving me for another person. it's the 'another' person's name that loathe me every time i hear it. no matter who the person is, as long as they carry the same name. unfair, i know.

why? coz becoz of them i got dumped. for some stupid reasons. i thought, MAYBE... if they never crossed path with him, things won't get nasty.

but then, as i clear up my mind... i came up with something. at least i know now what kind of guy i might end up with. a coward who unable to make up his mind and doesn't know what he wants. a wussy with an ironman mask. glad we're over~ thanx bi- i mean, yeah.. thanx!



No comments: